postheadericon Forms

Forms needed for various things.

Display # 
# Web Link Hits
1   Link   Youth Application
The official Boy Scout Youth Application. This is the form that must be filled out when a boy joins the Troop.
2   Link   Adult Volunteer Application
This is the form all adult volunteers need to fill out.
3   Link   Youth Transfer Form
Use this form if you wish to transfer to Troop 470 from another Scout unit. Take the form to your current Scout leadership.
4   Link   Local Tour Permit
This is to be filled out and submitted for any Troop trips outside Frederick County or more than 50 miles away, and less than 500 miles away. Must be submitted to the local Council at least 2 weeks before the trip. Prints on legal (8 1/2 x 14) paper.
5   Link   Tour Plan
Effective 1 March 2011, the Tour Plan must be submitted 21 days before any activity involving any of the following:
a. Trips of 500 miles or more
b. Trips outside NCAC to property not owned by NCAC
c. Trips to any national high-adventure base, national Scout jamboree, National Order of the Arrow Conference, or regionally sponsored event
d. When conducting any of the following activities outside of Council or District events:
1) Aquatics (swimming, boating, floating, SCUBA, etc.)
2) Climbing and rappelling
3) Flying (Orientaiton flights -- file flying plan)
4) Shooting sports
5) Any activities involving motorized vehicles as part of the program (snowmobiles, boating, etc.)
6) At a council's request (allows council to add review times based on local needs)

Please note that the "Pledge of Performance" has been updated as well.
6   Link   Tour Plan FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions on the BSA national site regarding the 2011 Tour Plan.
7   Link   Boy Scout Uniform Inspection Sheet
The official uniform inspection sheet for Scouts.